Friday, April 12, 2013

[Product Review] 6 Ways to Complete the Perfect Look for Spring 2013

Check out our Perfect Spring Look with Motives® Products


Pay attention to the beauty plights that warm weather brings, from skin care issues to lasting makeup, and offer alternatives! Assemble your own customizable kit of beauty products to wear, show off,

Here are a few of our favorites to get you started.

Eyes: Situation: “I don’t have any spring makeup or colors that match my skin tone anymore!” Whip out the Fantasy Palette from your purse and show your admirer how you achieved perfect soft, spring hues with one product. You shaped your bold, definite eyebrows with the Motives for La La Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil and credit Motives for La La Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara for your long, full lashes.
 

Lips: Situation: “My lipstick never stays on in this humidity!” Pull out your favorite shade of the Rich Formula Lipstick and the Motives Lip Lock. Show them how you apply the lip lock before the lipstick, achieving clean, lip look that lasts!
 

Cheeks: Situation: “I’m so busy and my makeup always comes off half way through the day.” Show them your Motives Boxed Beauty palette, with the perfect combination of natural hues that compliment any look. The Boxed Beauty is perfect for makeup on the go.


Face: Situation: “My foundation never matches my summer skin tone and it always fades so fast!” Tell them about the Motives Perfecting Face Primer that locks your foundation in place throughout the day. Then show them your Color Perfection Quad, an all-in-one four part foundation that’s perfect for concealer, matching your skin tone, contour, and providing full coverage!
 

Tan: Situation: “I would do anything for a tan but I always burn!” or “I would love to get some sun but I’m inside at my desk all day.” It’s time to test out the new Motives Bronzing Lotion! It provides full, natural looking coverage that gives a glow rather than a painted look.
 

Nails: Situation: “I need a good spring color now that it’s time to show my toes!” You’re wearing the Motives Nail Lacquer in Daydream, a color available for a limited time only as part of one of the leading nail color lines on the market. Chip resistant with a smooth application, your nails will stand out and outlast your friends. They’ll be dying to know your secret!


Seasonal changes always bring new fashion trends and looks, so this is the perfect time to leverage the beauty products you know and love to build relationships and earn lasting customers all year around. What’s your go-to Motives® product for spring/summer 2013?

 Source :  Market America and Motives
What do you think, Beautiful? Love, Something Beautiful

No comments: